Position: APIM Consultant
Location: 5 Cedar Street, Suite#675, Hopkinton, MA, 01748.
- Modify existing software to correct errors, allow it to adapt to new hardware, or to improve its performance.
- Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
- Confer with systems analysts, engineers, programmers and others to design system and to obtain information on project limitations and
- Capabilities, performance requirements and interfaces.
- Store, retrieve, and manipulate data for analysis of system capabilities and requirements.
- Design, develop and modify software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and
- Consequences of design.
- Develop and direct software system testing and validation procedures, programming, and documentation.
- Supervise the work of programmers, technologists and technicians and other engineering and scientific personnel.
- Determine system performance standards.
- Coordinate software system installation and monitor equipment functioning to ensure specifications are met.
- Consult with customers about software system design and maintenance.
- Analyze information to determine, recommend, and plan computer specifications and layouts, and peripheral equipment modifications.
Position Requirement: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science & Engineering, Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Applications, Electrical and/or Electronics Engineering, or related field plus two years of experience in any position/title providing
Experience with the skills listed in the special requirements.
Qualifying experience must include experience with APIM.
Position requires travel/relocation to various unanticipated client locations throughout the U.S with expenses paid by the employer.
CONTACT: If interested please mail resume and Job ID to Attn: HR, Acclaim Consulting Group Inc. 5 Cedar Street, Suite#675, Hopkinton, MA, 01748.