CA Demos on Demand
The CA Demos on Demand are a great way to get an environment setup and get on the fast track to testing out CA solutions. These demos can be setup in-house and come as VMware images. If you run vSphere that is an issue! With the aid of VMware Workstation you can easily convert these images and be on your demoing way.
- Download and install VMware Workstation
- Load VMware image locally (Open file explorer, right click .vmx file, and Open with VWware Workstation)
- Connect to vSphere server within VMware Workstation: File -> Connect to Server
Copy image over to vSphere server (drag and drop)
- Copy process depends on image size and connection speed. 30-60+ minutes is reasonable
- Log into the vSphere client and start up the server